Latest Forum Update

zero

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Following the demands and requests of members of this forum we have decided to make some adjustment to the forum with some features.

1. Registration is permanently FREE: After series of change in the forum method of operations we have finally worked out a way to make the site balanced and suitable for ALL users (new and existing) and we realized making the forum free entry is the best means and by doing so we have also disabled Referrals system permanently too. This is to make sure members don't accumulate referral points from spam and self re-registration.

2. Thread Prefixes: We have just added a new feature called "Thread Prefix" that can be used on new threads that requires it. An example of the thread prefix can be found here: https://hotspot.ng/threads/get-chan...e-world-for-free-paid-channels-included.2628/
The main use is to give a more direct insight of what the thread is about. Different section of the forum has it different thread prefixes and more will be added in future. So instead of adding Breaking News in bracket of your thread title, you can simply choose it when creating the thread same thing applied for threads that contain graphics scene.

Tell us more features you think would be nice and we will deliberate on it and bring it up for you.
Enjoy!.

Mayor90

Following the demands and requests of members of this forum we have decided to make some adjustment to the forum with some features.

1. Registration is permanently FREE: After series of change in the forum method of operations we have finally worked out a way to make the site balanced and suitable for ALL users (new and existing) and we realized making the forum free entry is the best means and by doing so we have also disabled Referrals system permanently too. This is to make sure members don't accumulate referral points from spam and self re-registration.

2. Thread Prefixes: We have just added a new feature called "Thread Prefix" that can be used on new threads that requires it. An example of the thread prefix can be found here: https://hotspot.ng/threads/get-chan...e-world-for-free-paid-channels-included.2628/
The main use is to give a more direct insight of what the thread is about. Different section of the forum has it different thread prefixes and more will be added in future. So instead of adding Breaking News in bracket of your thread title, you can simply choose it when creating the thread same thing applied for threads that contain graphics scene.

Tell us more features you think would be nice and we will deliberate on it and bring it up for you.
Enjoy!.
Wow, this is nice long life HNF....

Mayor90

Enjoy!.
Admin I think one of the things you need to amend in this forum is the way you deduct people money when you delete thread, because the way you deleting people's thread discourage people coming back even after I have waste my subscription and time, seriously is not encouraging at all.

Cause all the post I have been posting since yesterday was all deleted without even knowing where the error comes from, that makes the money in my wallet -149 naira... Pls admin i think you need to walk on this because if a VIP member is been discourage, bringing in new member might be difficult even now that registration is free.. I pray the forum moves forward

Mayor90

Enjoy!.
Admin I think one of the things you need to amend in this forum is the way you deduct people money when you delete thread, because the way you deleting people's thread discourage people coming back even after I have waste my subscription and time, seriously is not encouraging at all.

Cause all the post I have been posting since yesterday was all deleted without even knowing where the error comes from, that makes the money in my wallet -149 naira... Pls admin i think you need to walk on this because if a VIP member is been discourage, bringing in new member might be difficult even now that registration is free.. I pray the forum moves forward.

Duplicated due to network issues

zero

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Cause all the post I have been posting since yesterday was all deleted without even knowing where the error comes from, that makes the money in my wallet -149 naira... Pls admin i think you need to walk on this because if a VIP member is been discourage, bringing in new member might be difficult even now that registration is free.. I pray the forum moves forward
You should follow the thread posting guideline strictly.

Mayor90

You should follow the thread posting guideline strictly.
Which rules again, is there any new rules that I don't know, cause this the same rules have been following for some of my approved post.

Admin there is way of dealing with issues like this other than deducting money from one's wallet. What me i notice is you deducting money from one's wallet is not encouraging.

Admin if really we want to be sincere to one another, one of the things that will encourage people coming to this forum is the number of news posted everyday, just look at it, we have sites that upload more than 100 news everyday and pay cash for the same thing we doing here.

Am really not saying all these because of my own, but to make sure the forum moves forward. Cause am sure the more member you have, then more your own Income. Besides when you brings in referral link how many people where successfully refer?
Admin do what will makes the forum moves forward. Long life HNF.